- news is now its own section
- proper member-submitted tags
- tag archives for tags, engines, languages, and developers
- random game on the front page
- word cloud of random tags on the front page
- member registration
- latest additions and updated games on the front page
- database stats are now just on the front page for quick viewing
- a helpful links section on the front page
- an rss feed is now available
- a form to request changes for games
EroNetwork Beta Stage 2
Feb. 25, 2019
The site is now in stage two of the beta! The most obvious improvement is a proper tagging system. You can also register an account on-site. This will let you submit games directly, and edit game information in the database. The game submission links are on the front page. More fetaures for members will happen in Stage 3. Some of those are the ability to follow games and/or tags that you are interested in, following other members, member profiles, and member badges. The public API is also planned for Stage 3.
Remember, we have a Discord for conversation and feedback.
Thank you for using EroNetwork!